Collection "Partagez ce que vous aimez"

I was scrolling through my photos and realized yesterday that I forgot to share the fabulous make-n-takes we got to make at OnStage. Here are the 4 cards I put together at OnStage Local in Hartford, CT on the April 7th. I typically change the intended cards/projects a bit when I put mine together which …

Vous avez pu découvrir hier la promotion du mois de mai.
Aujourd'hui, je vous montre quelques exemples que j'ai trouvé sur le net.

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop, Share What You Love Promotion - Papercraft by Jennifer Frost 

Share What You Love [1] - Stampin’ Up! Artisan Blog Hop - Coastal Crafter

 upload.jpg

 Share What You Love Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | Sarah Lancaster

 Share What You Love – Stampin’Up! Artisan Blog Hop

J'espère qu'avec tous ces modèles différents je vous ai convaincu que cette collection est vraiment extra. On peut créer des styles très différents. 
J'ai vraiment hâte de pouvoir m'amuser avec cette nouvelle collection.

Commentaires